The mobile self-check-in feature is a convenient tool for golfers. It allows for tee time check-ins directly from a mobile device.
This feature is accessible through club-branded mobile applications, provided it has been enabled. If it's not enabled in the dedicated mobile app, please contact the Golf Club directly.
Here's what you need to know about this feature:
- The self-check-in function is available from 12 AM on the day of the tee time.
- Check-in buttons are located in the upcoming tee time section on the home page and in the upcoming and past tee times.
- To confirm arrival, enable the precise GPS functions on your mobile device.
- Golfers must be within 500 meters of the club to check-in.
- Please ensure that the mobile app has permission to access your precise location.
- The check-in process concludes when all group members have checked in or 2 hours after the tee time, whichever comes first.
Follow these steps to use the Mobile Self Check-In feature:
- Select the reservation for check-in.
- Select the players to check-in.
- Proceed to payment. Payment can be made with the card on file or by adding a new card.
- Confirm the check-in.
- You will be directed to a process complete page.
- The reservation details page will indicate which players are checked in.